- "an open forum engaged in the development of interoperable online metadata standards that support a broad range of purposes and business models"
- "a nonprofit association whose mission is to advance higher education by promoting the intelligent use of information technology."
- UKOLN, University of Bath
Dedicated to preserving the central coordinating functions of the global Internet for the public good; DNS, IP...
- a nonprofit professional organization dedicated to providing leadership and service to improve teaching and learning by advancing the effective use of technology.
- "nonprofit, membership, computer library service and research organization dedicated to the public purposes of furthering access to the world's information and reducing information costs"
Research initiative located at the University of British Columbia in Vancouver, Canada that seeks to improve the scholarly and public quality of academic research through innovative online environments.
- School of Psychology and Education
of the University of Geneva.
- non-profit group with mission to motivate and enable institutions and individuals to improve teaching and learning with technology, while helping them cope with continual change.